10 Years from NowPredicting things is generally something most of us humans are bad at. Contrary, most of us think we are pretty good.
Predicting things is generally something most of us humans are bad at. Contrary, most of us think we are pretty good.
So I have a few questions that are interesting to me…curious your answer:
10 Years From Now:
1) Will Apple still be around? Biggest company in the world?
2) Self Driving Cars? If so what presence?
3) VR will be a thing? A big thing?
4) Still be talking about A Smart Watch?
5) How big will voice interfaces be?
Questions like these are interesting. We never know what really will happen — but nonetheless interesting to consider.
Originally published at gonen.blog.
Exported from Medium on February 17, 2018.